Just a Minute in...June

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Okay, so at the beginning of the year I promised I would do this regularly, but alas the last time I did a 'just a minute in...' it was February! Anyway, no better time to jump back on the bandwagon than in June...

Watching...
My nights are currently filled with Sex and the City season 5 - Charlotte just married Harry.
Eating...
Just had a banana and some apple juice - still finishing my breakfast at work!
Reading... 'Princess' by Jean Sasson. A true story about a Saudi Arabian Princess.
Listening... to a fan on the wall rattling as it attempts to cool us off in this heat!
Wanting... lots of things, but for now a new summer dress from ASOS would make me happy. I also want a beach! Yes, that thing with salty water that laps upon fine yellowish sand?
Excited about... going to Thailand in 8 weeks!! (It may be a work trip, but hey it's international!)


'Just a minute' is a fabulous idea from these ladies: click here and here...

6 comments:

green tea and red nails June 15, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

this is fun... i think i will do this over at my blog also! i will have to check out your book recommendation :) you are rad! p.s - i watched SATC season 6 over the weekend... ahhh! xx

Anonymous,  June 15, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

Even I'm reading 'Princess' ! Nice book, right?

Jes June 15, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

Great idea... maybe ill try this for my blog too. I love sex and the city! watched the first movie lastnight but have heard so many bad reports about number two im a little worried to watch it.
xx

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream June 16, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

SATC forever...it's always a go to show, no matter how many years it was over.

you can enjoy the photos of beaches in my blog..you're welcome to visit there.hehe.

i'm glad to have found another pinay...my mom is actually from mindanao too..from zamboanga del norte actually..and our house there is just a 3-minute walk to the sunset by the beach.

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Anonymous,  June 19, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

That's such a cool poster!


Visit my blog? Leave a comment? Follow? I'd be more than happy to reciprocate the blog love :)
http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

MYKHYS October 30, 2010 at 2:15 AM  

love your travels and blog... what a nice idea... can I also adapt this on my blog to ponder # just a Minute# in my life????Thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP