Illustration Love

>> Tuesday, June 29, 2010


So I found this Aussie illustrator in a Swiss magazine, Kinki. Go figure! But the guy that owns my hubby's shop is Swiss and had a bunch of magazines there and on the weekend I took the time to look through the pretty pictures and found some awesome illustrations by Melbourne boy, Rik Lee. Unfortunately I can't read German, (if you do, tell me what it says!) but I wondered over to Rik Lee's website and found out that he's stuff has been in quite a few magazines, so I may be a bit behind the times here. That's what happens when you live in a third world country! Anyways, it's fun, reminds me of Liss at Daydream Lily's sister, Bec Winnel's illustrations.

My busy-ness still continues, and I shall not be free until June 30th - and I'm not even in finance!

Enjoy!xx

3 comments:

paislea June 29, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

love these pictures. :)

and thank you for your comment!

http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

Hello*Pretty June 29, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Super cute illustrations!! Lovely blog! xo- karrie

www.hellopretty.net

Anonymous,  June 30, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

Love the pictures. They're amazing. Thanks for sharing! x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP