Jump in to swim

>> Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You should be finally feeling it by now (Northern Hemispherians), that breeze with a hint of dry heat in it. The feeling of needing to wear sandals or havaianas all the time, and also the pulling of your summer dresses to the front of your wardrobe. Do you know what that feeling is called? Summer fever! And I'm excited that I get to now swim in pools (don't remind me that there are no beaches in Nepal *sad face*), wear all my sandals I've accumulated over my summer holidays in Australia, and also wear brighter coloured nail polish! It's the small things I tell you! At the beginning of every summer season, I always look for a new bikini and here are some gold finds from Anthropologie...



2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 27, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

oh, wow i'm in love with the grey swim suit! so so lovely! wanna have!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Jes April 28, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

ohh so cute... i love the frill one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP