Everest Base Camp Trek

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010

So...I made it! After 14 days of walking, vomitting and diarrhea (sorry you had to hear it!) we finally reached Everest Base Camp/Kala Patthar. We reached about 5300m above sea level and I have to say that this trek was the most challenging thing I've ever had to do! I think I pushed my body to it's limit and and now sporting a more slim figure! But hey, I did it! I can now say I've been on the roof of the world and can tick Everest Base Camp off that almighty travel list :))

P.S. I am never walking for more than 7 days ever again, for the rest of my life!

3 comments:

Kyles April 19, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

WOW!
I never in my life thought I would want to go anywhere near Everest but after seeing those pics I may have to re-think. I especially love the photo with the hut. That's a stunner!
Congrats on your achievement.

Beryl April 20, 2010 at 1:41 AM  

Kyles, I definitely recommend doing it! It's a once in a lifetime experience - a tough on (I won't lie) but totally worth it!

green tea and red nails April 22, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

woohoo! you are amazing :) this is definately something i would love to do! great pics xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP