This is what's in my handbag

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010

What's in yours?
EDIT: Just looking at the photo again made me realise how corporate everything in my bag looks! I'd just like to say that I didn't take out all the odd hair bands, tissues (clean!), paperclips and spare coins that are sitting in the bottom of my bag! Ha!

Clockwise from top left:
iPod nano 8gb

Canon Ixus 6.5mp camera
Nivea creme
Blackberry Curve 8520
Topshop business card holder
Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume
Lucas Pawpaw Ointment
Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Peach
Black Notebook
kikki.K. 2010 Diary
Witchery black patent leather wallet
Mimco Under the Radar handbag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP