Guess where I'm going...

>> Friday, April 23, 2010

In case you're still not sure...My wonderful, and very kind husband and I booked flights the other night to London! And I'm excited as I am when I walk into a Zara store (if you are a regular reader, you should know abotu this VERY VERY excited excitement that is happening!). We're planning on going in October via Dubai and Turkey, which has been at the top of my travel list for a while now. We still haven't concreted places to go in Europe but I know for sure that Paris will work it's way into our itinerary! Do you have any tips for places to stay visit in any of these places? Please do share :)

photos via weheartit - just search London

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 24, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

oh, so cool! London is great! haven't been to Paris yet! definitely loved to go there still and Rome! only been to Venice it's beautiful..have to go again!...

have a wonderful adventure!

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP