Mustard?

>> Monday, March 1, 2010

A couple of years ago I remember mustard cardigans, t-shirts and knitted stuff in nearly every single cheap chain store in Australia, and I was revolted! I thought it was disgusting. A color that suits only a handful of people be made available to any trend obsessed, fashion fiend is destined for disaster! I even remember one of my good friend's boyfriend saying to her that if she wore her mustard cardigan again he would break up with her! I promised myself to never ever wear it, and filed it in the 'don't wear runners with jeans' folder.

But alas, I've been proven wrong. Mustard CAN look good...


via the Sartorialist

I'm back form the jungle everyone! Had a great time away from the big smoke, but glad to be reunited with my computer :)

Happy Monday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP