And to a pretty place we go...

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' " - Alice in Wonderland
I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland and it's wonderful cast! It just opened in cinemas so I should be able to see it in a couple of weeks :)

I promised my self that I was not going to blog about fashion this week, just to keep my head from overloading on all the pretty clothes in the world! So instead, some beautiful calming pictures to start the week on a soft and easy note...

pictures from this beautiful flickr group

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP