Banyan Trees

>> Saturday, March 20, 2010

I went down to the Indian border for the past couple of days to a town called Butwal and the road from the border was lined with beautiful banyan trees that had some wonderful character. There is something magical and whimsical about their large sparse roots and also protective with is umbrella like branches and thick foliage. Anyways, I didn't get a photo of them (we were zooming by too fast - typical Asian style), but here are some random ones I found around that gave me some inspiration...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP