It's a thing called Spring

>> Friday, March 5, 2010

We are currently in that 3 months of the year where my optimism is at it's peak. Pessimism is squashed to the ground and I think I can do everything and be anything I want to be. The skies the limit! All of a sudden everything has turned into technicolor, just like when Dorothy landed in Oz (I always thought the TV wasn't working properly when they were in Kansas). I feel like the world is a great place where nothing can go wrong (ignorance or short term naiveté kicking in?!). All of this because of a thing called, Spring.

The sun is always shining and people being to spill out onto the streets (most of which are doing a lot of exercise!). Is it the flowers blossoming? The pollen in the air? I don't know, but whatever it is, without Spring life would be like a long gray winter of hibernation.



I think a really great way to celebrate Spring would be with these Miu Miu-Cork and Leather Wedge Sandals. Hrmm, a great way to celebrate I think!!

Happy Weekend :)

1 comments:

Dirty Hair Halo March 6, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

what a great way to celebrate spring with those cork wedges. i think they're a must have. imagine the possibilities with them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP