D&G Wedges

>> Monday, November 23, 2009

I thought this was so cute/funny! In the latest issue of India's Grazia mag, the fashion feature has models wearing gorgeous D&G suede wedges in similar shape to this, but in different patterns and colours (I surprisingly couldn't find any photos on the web). I realised I have this secret obsession with wedges but have not yet brought my self to purchase a pair...
Maybe this summer in Australia, my shining moment will come when I confess my obsession...

2 comments:

Bianca Jagoe November 23, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

Those shoes are epic. I don't think I could wear them, I'd just put them in a cabinet on display. I saw Jane from Sea Of Shoes owns a pair of those wedges on her blog. Amazing.

Camille Javal December 19, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Wowee I'm adding these to my cashing in early for 2010 christmas wish list! xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP