A catch up with The Sartorialist

>> Sunday, November 1, 2009

I haven't visited The Sartorialist aka Scott Schuman's blog in a while so I thought I'd mosey on over and be updated with street style from around the world...

I love the skirt and blouse in this photo. Oh, and the yellow cab! Captures what NYC typically is in my mind.I love this stripey top, I am yet to find the perfect one in a navy stripe...sigh...I think her laid-back vibe is what really got my attention in this photo...that and the sandals and tight mini.I love the shoes and the bag! Heck, even the bow! So chic!This photo just makes me wish I grew up in Paris...all my days of trying to convince my mother to send me to a French boarding school didn't pay off. But it just looks so fun to be a teenager in Paris!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP