The World Around Us

>> Thursday, November 12, 2009

I absolutely LOVE traveling (borderline obsessed). It's gotten to the point where my husband realised that I enjoy the trip to the airport and the however long flight as much as the destination. He even compared me to a child, because I get so excited about things out the plane window.

But anyway, when I was young I had one of those desks that had the world map on it, and instead of study my books I would study the map and circle countries that I wanted to go to 'when I grew up'. So naturally, now that I am kinda 'grown up' I want a big wall world map so I can continue to look at it and dream.

Here are some cool world map ideas...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP