Dear Paris...

>> Friday, August 13, 2010

My French classes are bien (I'm speaking French-lish now!). Learning a lot and getting confused a lot. I often feel like I'm in Grade 2 again learning my vowels and nouns, with a teacher who insists on perfect spelling. More than anything I cannot wait to use this French on real French speaking people (I don't count my French teacher coz he's Nepalais - despite being French in every other way!) in Morocco and Paris during our travels in October :)

I just found a cute apartment to stay in via airbnb.com (I will let you know if I recommend it after our stay) in Paris located in the 1st arrondissement right near the Lourve and Forum des Halles. Saying that I'm excited is to put it plainly! Anyway, we have to wait til the owner of the apartment replies to my email, and I hope it's a positive response!

I thought I'd just put myself in a Parisianne mood with some style photos from Paris by non other than, The Sartorialist...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP