Blog Overload

>> Thursday, August 12, 2010


Lately I've been so overwhelmed by the blogging world and it's lack of boundaries and endless possibilities. I think that's why I've been a bit stumped to blog lately because I see so many people doing such cool and unique things that I wonder what the heck am I doing! My stuff doesn't belong on the web compared to that amazing/creative/stylish/colourful/hand drawn/inspiring blog! So I've gone back to the beginning and the reason as to why I started blogging in the first place: as an escape and outlet from moving from Australia to a little country called Nepal.

Here is some link love of some of the blogs I've been reading lately. No reason for me to keep these lovely things to myself!

Also, I just got a cold and I'm going to Thailand on Sunday. Boo boo, hoo. :-( So I'm drinking crazy amounts of lemon tea!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 12, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Thank you for mentioning my blog Beryl! And please don't stop blogging... You have a lovely website, always a pleasure to read.
I'm looking forward to stories and pictures of your next adventures :) xx

Beryl August 12, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Aw, thanks Cathy! I don't think I will stop, just had a bit of a lull there for a while :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP