Just a Minute in...July

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sorry for my lack of posting lately! I've been rather uninspired and don't want to just slap any old thing on my lovely little blog. Although I have been inspired recently to blog about life in Nepal so if you have a minute you should wander over to Beryl Abroad. But anyway, I just took a minute to do this...

Watching...
I've finally finished Sex & the City so last night I tried to watch Cougar Town with Courtney Cox...very strange show - and I couldn't stop looking at Courtney's non moving face?!
Eating...
An apple because I just read an article about how an apple a day truly keeps the doctor away!
Reading... Trying to get through 'Eat, Pray, Love' before the movie comes out in August (Trailer below - so excited!). By Elizabeth Gilbert.
Listening... Travie McCoy's new album, Lazarus.
Wanting... Mint coloured nail polish like the photo above, oh so summery!
Excited about... French classes starting next week! One hour everyday for 10 weeks, this is going to require major dedication! At least I can cross that one off my resolution list!



'Just a minute' is a fabulous idea from these ladies: click here and here...

1 comments:

Irene July 14, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

i love that you're taking french! how wonderful! good luck with finishing eat pray love - it's on my to do list as well to finish it before the movie!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP