Skate Shop Inspiration

>> Monday, May 18, 2009

somehow my husband and i stumbled across a swiss guy that has started up a skateboard company (wierd longish story)...and now he is going to be opening a store and has enlisted the help of my hubby (i stick my nose in it too!) to get it ready for the grand ol' opening. the swiss guy asked for ideas for interior design which is right up my ally! so i researched straight away and here are some other shops that i thought were cool...i should probably make a mood board for the colours and textures, but haven't got around to it. my hubby will also be showcasing some of his own t-shirt designs which is pretty awesome.

more details to come about the shop and the brand! its all very exciting - just twiddle your thumbs until then....

sorry bad picture quality...my hubby hasn't taught me how to use CS4 properly yet haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP