Move over Miranda!

>> Friday, February 12, 2010

I have a new favourite model. My personal hype about Miranda Kerr has died down and I've found a new model I love in town (sorry I just can't help to rhyme once I've started!). I love Jessica Hart! I love that she grew up in Melbourne and has a gap between her front teeth. She oozes Australian beach culture and just seems like a down to earth person, especially on her blog. It seems to be a common thing for models at the moment to release fashion lines, and I'm not super into the whole punk-rock-grunge-street thing, but I think Miss Hart has a good thing going on with General Pants. Smart lady! Anyways, I like her. She's cool (and not just because she's a Hart and my maiden surname is Hartmann, although that does give her extra cred!).By the way, FYI, my sister's-in-law went to school with Alyssa Sutherland who is now Australia's current/next big thing. Watch her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP