Chanel Coco Cocoon

>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010

During my break in Australia I made a decision. I'm going to start saving for a classic Chanel quilted bag (size depending on the savings accumulated!). It's a basic saving plan, just $20 a week and hopefully I'll be able to get something in a few years time! I originally thought, the day I go to Paris will be the day that I get a Chanel bag, but alas I think Paris is going to come sooner than the affordability of dear Chanel.

So while I was looking for a picture of a classic Chanel bag to illustrate this post, I had a good look at Chanel Cocoon, the range endorsed by Lily Allen, and found quilted goodies wrapped up in black. I think this will be the next savings goal after I get THE bag!

I love the cute videos...







P.S. Don't ask me just yet how the saving is going...

2 comments:

Jes February 10, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

Once my wedding is over i am doing the same thing! you didnt happen to get this idea from Nicole did you??

Beryl February 10, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

Haha yes! Nicole and I were talking about it and she said just do it (I think referring to just going out and buying the bag), so I thought I'll create a savings plan!! Hopefully will get it 2012!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP