I found my new carry on bag!

>> Friday, January 29, 2010


Kate Moss does it again! Her new collaboration with Longchamp has me excited. I can't get enough of bags - in any size. But because of my traveling I have been trying to find the perfect carry on bag. I don't want it to get lost in the abundance of black wheelies, so forget wheelies and anything in black! And lucky I travel with my wonderful and loving husband who can carry this baby for me (on the right)...


P.S. The Longchamp Le Pliage is SO popular in Bangkok at the moment. I'm sure that every second person had it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP