Illustration Love

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

When I first began getting into blogs, not having even thought of doing it myself yet, I was in love with Garance Doré. What caught my eye were her illustrations since my husband's artistic-ness began rubbing off on me. I honestly didn't even take note of her photographs. But anyways, I love them and I love her blog. Even though she's so shallow. Haha! Here is some Garance love...


P.S. Her boyfriend is the well known, The Sartorialist

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP