Handbags Mend Hearts too

>> Sunday, March 22, 2009

I think someone's blog I read somewhere (total attribution to them when I figure out where I read it!) is called "shoes mend hearts" which I think is totally true....just gotta add "handbags mend hearts" to it too! I do know that both definitely make me happy when both or one of them are purchased!

Here are some gorgeous Nicola Finetti accessories: a cute Oversize Patent Leather Clutch and Stacked Black Gladiator Heels...either of which are probably not so versatile here in Kathmandu! But I'm sure someone somewhere is looking for these to perfect an outfit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP