Habla usted español?

>> Friday, March 20, 2009


Yes, some changes that you may have noticed! Obviously the title of my blog, which directly translated means "beautiful pink goods"...coz well, i love pink! Especially pink things! And the reason for the Spanish is that my Filipino grandmother's name was Bienaveda (deriving from 'good' in Spanish) because her grandfather (my great grand-father) was a Spanish priest. I was dwelling on this a bit today because my cousin, Bien, is named after my grandmother and I was thinking that it was such a beautiful name. Why couldn't I be named after my grandmother too?

So thats the story behind the name change, I still need to get used to it so don't be surprised if I change it back and forth a few times!

...and the reason for the photo is that the Spanish influence mixed in with my current craving for the sea shore, so it led me to find this polaroid of a Spanish beach hut...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP