Back to Business

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello everyone! I'm back in Nepal after a month's wonderful holiday is Australia. Our whirlwind East Coast tour took us from Bangkok to Melbourne to Brisbane to Sydney to Bangkok again. It was a great trip and me and my husband loved seeing and spending time with all our wonderful family and friends. There were quite a few people that we missed out on seeing, but fingers crossed for a move back to Australia next year and unlimited hang out time :)

I have some really awesome posts coming up drawn from inspiration on our trip, so here's to the beginning of a really great 2010!

pic of my husband and me at Byron Bay lighthouse NSW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP