Vintage Look Love

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My new favourite blog for vintage look love!

The blog is Liebemarlene Vintage and I'm not even sure how I stumbled across it. The photos are brilliant and so is her style! I'm not super into vintage but I love echoing it in what I wear sometimes and Rhiannon and her blog is the perfect Fall inspiration.
Rhiannon very muchly reminds me of Zooey Deschanel who is my current obsession after watching 500 Days of Summer (finally found a pirated copy around Kathmandu!).
She even has an eBay store, so if you want to buy some of the stuff she wear you can find it here and visit her website here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Copyright
© 2009 by 'things that thrill my heart...'
The logo and all written and personal material published on this blog is copyrighted. Photos and ideas should link to their origin (if it's not from my own brain) if not stated. If you desire to use or publish any personal material (including Polyvore sets) - please ask me!

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP